Advancing as though crawling along the ground,
I repeat my mediocre ascent.
Even if my fate is engraved, I just take a deep breath.
I’ve understood what wasn’t enough
In those days that seemed as though I would be crushed by the thunderous sound,
Even the rain stopped, and then you came.
Sha la la I sing for you
Sha la la
A faded eternity is a “symbol of boredom,” meaningless,
Like a pool created at the bottom of the sea
The too high sky reflects on the water’s surface where a whirlpool is drawn
If it’s a joke, make it when I can understand
Sha la la I sing for you
Sha la la fight for myself
Sha la la I sing for you
Sha la la
I can’t take this “boredom” anymore.
With the bravery to strike back on the stage where I stood still
I don’t care I don’t care
I wonder if you’d laugh even at my ”existence”.
The scenery drifted by at the pace I started to run
I don’t care I don’t care I don’t care
Would you go to check if it’s all right or not?
The first time I knew the truth was when I made my way to the goal
I don’t care I don’t care
I wonder if you’ll realize it if tomorrow comes.
Even the distorted atmosphere of the March that fell away
I don’t care I don’t care
Going up the 13steps
They’ll be waiting for your hands
If it’s a new start from today on where I knew pain
I’ll be there I’ll be there I’ll be there
The whispered regrets cling onto your hands
For whose sake do you swing the sword that you sharpened?
I repeat my mediocre ascent.
Even if my fate is engraved, I just take a deep breath.
I’ve understood what wasn’t enough
In those days that seemed as though I would be crushed by the thunderous sound,
Even the rain stopped, and then you came.
Sha la la I sing for you
Sha la la
A faded eternity is a “symbol of boredom,” meaningless,
Like a pool created at the bottom of the sea
The too high sky reflects on the water’s surface where a whirlpool is drawn
If it’s a joke, make it when I can understand
Sha la la I sing for you
Sha la la fight for myself
Sha la la I sing for you
Sha la la
I can’t take this “boredom” anymore.
With the bravery to strike back on the stage where I stood still
I don’t care I don’t care
I wonder if you’d laugh even at my ”existence”.
The scenery drifted by at the pace I started to run
I don’t care I don’t care I don’t care
Would you go to check if it’s all right or not?
The first time I knew the truth was when I made my way to the goal
I don’t care I don’t care
I wonder if you’ll realize it if tomorrow comes.
Even the distorted atmosphere of the March that fell away
I don’t care I don’t care
Going up the 13steps
They’ll be waiting for your hands
If it’s a new start from today on where I knew pain
I’ll be there I’ll be there I’ll be there
The whispered regrets cling onto your hands
For whose sake do you swing the sword that you sharpened?
No comments:
Post a Comment