Now that I'm out of school I have as much free time as I want, but is that a good thing? Usually people who are still schooling say "Why can't it be over?, This sucks!, etc" and complain about waking up at 8am and learning until 3pm, but once you're out you realize how hard it is to fill that seven hour gap even with work. Nowadays I'm working as much as I can so I can manage my expensive.. habits (only a few of you will probably understand that *cough*cons*cough) but even that isn't enough. During the day I usually sit around on my computer until an hour before work and I have to leave home. Some of you are probably thinking "Why don't you just go outside and hang out with friends." or "Don't you ever have any days off?". Ever since high school ended I haven't really been keeping in touch with my friends, and the ones that I do speak with are usually working or in Vancouver. On my days off I don't have to be paranoid about time since I don't work, but to me.. a day off seems more like.. A /long break/ until I start again.
Anyways, enough rambling
Here's a video.
I suggest you subscribe to him, just because KassemG is pretty hilarious.
But that's up to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment