Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Spare time

I've said something about this before, but now that I'm out of school I feel like I have too much spare time. Even with work, it just seems like filling that five day seven hour gap is impossible. I'm probably not thinking hard enough, but usually my days are starting to seem dull. The people I would usually hang out with are busy most of the time with random stuff, so I don't want to bug them too much. Hopefully if everything goes as planned, I'll save up enough cash to move to Vancouver and probably live there for a while, but with my spending habits that's probably not gonna happen for a few years.

Time to end the rambling and post a video link, hooray!



^This guy is sxephil. If you haven't heard of him, he's like a news reporter.. an awesome news reporter. Subscribe to him, just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment