So yeah. Not much has been happening this week, other than I caught a cold or something last night and it's starting to get better (I'm not actually sure if I'm getting better, or if it's that feeling that makes you think you're getting better when you really aren't.)
But yeah.
It's already November and the weather over here is pretty cold. You can't really expect much from fall but I wish it were just a bit warmer, then I wouldn't have to turn the thermostat up so much and wake up in the middle of the night to turn it down.
Also, I ordered a few more figures that I'll eventually post pictures of... actually I'll post some pictures of the ones I ordered before.
http://imgur.com/CIpZq.jpg
http://imgur.com/w7OSZ.jpg
http://imgur.com/bnmYw.jpg
http://imgur.com/vqfa1.jpg
http://imgur.com/vS5Kf.jpg
http://imgur.com/OfcHI.jpg
Okay, so I had some trouble resizing the pictures.
Anyways, those are the figures I currently own.
...Blah, blah, blah.
Usually, I wouldn't post stuff like that but I doubt many people read my blog anyway, so whatever.
Time to sleep. Gotta get up early tomorrow. Blarg.
No comments:
Post a Comment