Thursday, November 4, 2010

Random update and Figures

Well, finally decided to update before I find something else to do.

So yeah, stuff has been crazy all week. People running away, staying up until 3-4am, attempting to work on very little sleep, and other random events.

..can't think of anything to type about..

Oh, so I finally set up a paypal account, just because this site I buy figures from denies credit cards now since they were hacked by some people and most of their credit card info was stolen. My info should be safe.. at least I hope so. Most of their data from before August was stolen and I don't think I bought anything from them around that time.

Man.. Figures can really be expensive.

I've spent almost.. $1000+ on figures and I'm still planning on buying more.

Yes, I know it's stupid, but it's one of my favorite hobbies.

Certain people know how crazed I can get once I see something I really want to buy, it's almost ridiculous.

Hmm.

I guess I'll end this here.

Probably gonna update tomorrow.

Blarg.

Oh, here's a video of one of my favorite pianists

No comments:

Post a Comment