Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thoughts

They're good and bad always keeping people on their toes, but when your mind focuses on one thing it's hard to forget about that one specific thought. For example, there's this one person I've been thinking about a lot lately and it's really hard to get her off my mind. I guess you can call it a "crush" or whatever, I don't really care. I mean, sure it fills up my mental space with stuff other than thoughts about how much I hate people (mainly some customers at work, co-workers are cool beans.) but it can really drag you down, you know? Because of human nature these kinds of things happen to everyone all the time and I'm sure most people don't say anything about it.

Anyways, I don't feel like writing today but I did anyways so this is just gonna be a short post. I'm sure no one reads this anyway so I don't think it matters too much, lol.

2 comments:

  1. I'd be pretty stoked if you moved to Vancouver!

    I'm reading it. :P Nyah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you're my first follower.
    SO AWESOME.
    And yes, moving to vancouver would be cool beans.
    But I need more money first :(

    ReplyDelete